Man burnt to death after house catches fire in Masinga

0
162

A man died on Sunday night after his house caught fire in Ngomano village, Masinga sub-county.
Confirming the incident, area chief Josphat Ngumbi said the man who lived in a grass-thatched house could have left a lamp on.
“I rushed to the scene with other residents to help put out the fire but, unfortunately, we could not save the man because, by the time we got him out, he was already dead,” said Ngumbi.
The local administrator said the man was drunk at the time of the incident.
The deceased brother said he saw him late in the night drunk before the incident.
The body of the deceased was moved to Mbaku funeral home in Matuu.
The local administrator urged residents to ensure the safety of their kin to avert such incidents.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here