Boy, 4, burnt to death, sister escapes after battery explodes at their Nakuru home

0
9

A four-year-old boy was killed while his sister, 7 managed to escape through the window after a battery exploded in Kuresoi, Nakuru county.
Witnesses said the deceased and his sister were left at their Kapkures home, Kaplamboi location when the incident happened.
Their mother had reportedly locked up the door of the house with two children inside as she went to a nearby shop.
Nominated MCA Caroline Kilisia said the children were connecting the battery wires when it exploded leading to a huge fire.
Neighbours rushed to the house after they heard a loud bang and children screaming, but could not save the boy as the house had caught fire.
The little girl managed to escape through the window but her brother was burnt beyond recognition.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here